Monday, February 28, 2011

Player Profile: Olivia Catloth

Name: Olivia Catloth

Hometown: Baldwin City, KS

Year: Sophomore

Major: Exercise Science


Hobbies: Internationally traveling

Favorite athlete to watch in another sport: Tyrel Reed


Talent I’d like to have: I wish I could sing

Dream Job: E News Host

Pre-game pump up song: "Air Force One's"- Nelly

My Motto: "There are 3 things in life you can do: give up, give in, or give it your all."

Favorite value in others: Communication

What I drive: Jetta

Worst Habit: Complaining

On my bedroom wall: Pictures of friends and soon to be Justin Bieber poster

Dinner with three people living or dead: Jeniffer Aniston, Christian Bale, Jesus

Heroes: Grandma

Favorite Movie: "Ten Things I Hate About You"

Favorite childhood memory: Playing in the creek with my brother.

What sport did you play growing up that people wouldn’t know about? Track

Favorite comfort food? French fries

No comments:

Post a Comment